So I was just thinking about how blessed of a life I have lived and how sometimes I take those blessings for granted. Every time that I have been in need the Lord has provided. It started at a young age and has continued to this day and I am sure it will continue into the future. Whether it be living arrangement, friends, a wife, or job occupation the Lord has always been there. Even at times that I strayed, the Lord was here right beside me guiding me all the way. No point to this post just wanted to take the time to thank the Lord for everything that he has done and will continue to do.
Surgery - 10 weeks later
8 years ago

2 comments:
That's awesome Bill! It seems like sometimes we get so busy and think, look what I've done. But in all reality-it's so not us!
Hope you and Amy are doing well.
Congrats my brother
Post a Comment