So I am coming to the realization that just about everyone has encountered a BAMF at some time or another and everyone has a funny story. So once again I am going to put off my personal BAMF moments in exchange for a funnier BAMF story that was told to me. Once again I will be changing the names so I do not embarass the BAMF in this particular story.
My brother-in-law told me about this story. Apparently Brian and Abraham, and another guy were reminiscing about their baseball careers. Brian played for SNU and has a pretty impressive baseball career that he does not like to brag about but includes two all american nods and a career batting avg of over .400. Abraham played for a Junior college team. Apparently Abraham in the midst of the reminiscing says yeah I was pretty good too. I hit the ball pretty well, I was awesome at defense, and I was pretty fast. Then he says the only thing that hurt me was this (and he points at his muscle). The other guys automatically assume that he got hurt and that was what ended his baseball career. They inquire about what happened. Abraham says no I didnt get hurt, I was just too strong! He says I always have played centerfield but I just got too strong to play there. Even if that really was the case (which I highly doubt), this is a true mark of a BAMF, telling everone else how great you were. I am sure we will hear more from Abraham soon.
If you have any BAMF stories let me know and I will put them on the blog. I will leave you with a list of nicknames that BAMF's typically call each other (and yes I too have been guilty of using some of these):
*Boss
*Hoss
*Young Blood
*Big'N
*Bud
*Chief
*Bra (as in bro with an A)
*Young Buck
*Son
*Bub
*Cowboy
*Slim
Surgery - 10 weeks later
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment