Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is Me and Amy's 6 year anniversary. We had already Pre Celebrated by eating at The Melting Pot. We celebrated early because we were not sure if the baby was going to be here or not yet. Saturday I watched the fight with Nathan; when the fight was over I decided to call it a night and head to bed. When I was about to get into bed there was a letter where my pillow usually is. Amy had wrote me a very nice letter. We didnt do much for our actual anniversary but we wanted to do something. I decided to cook Amy a meal, I made her a breakfast casserole for Dinner. Amy loves breakfast for Dinner, I think it turned out really good. For dessert I made her some homemade cookies. It took me a while to get it right, but I think they were alright. I gotta say I am a very lucky man to have Ms. Amy as my wife. Happy anniversary Amy! I look forward to spending many more with you.

1 comments:

Nate said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Love you guys.