Tonight we had the big unveiling of the gender of our baby. We had a good friend of ours makes us a cake that was absolutely wonderful. Here is my shoutout for her site check out cakeittothelimit.blogspot.com for all of your cake needs. She is the absolute best around. Anyways I figured I would let you find out the same way our families did. The lovely ladies that cut the cake are the grandmothers to be. If you were wondering what my comment at the end meant I was wrong on the gender, hence the missed chance at a dollar. Oh well. Me and the mommy-to-be could not be happier right now.
I will be posting pics from the ultrasounds and from the gender reveal later on. However if you would like to check it out sooner than that check out Amy's blog.
Surgery - 10 weeks later
8 years ago

2 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
Hey Bill! So cool!!! Love that idea!
Post a Comment